Learn the appropriate practice designed for your UNIQUE condition
There are many benefits to be gained from attending group yoga classes. However, an ideal way for many people to learn yoga and develop a personal practice for their individual needs is through private instruction.
In a private yoga lesson, your individual needs will be discussed and assessed. From this, an individual practice of postures and breathing will be developed and taught; one that is appropriate for your particular needs. Individual needs to be considered might include general health, specific injuries or conditions, age, strength, flexibility, and life circumstances.
Some of the reasons to consider private lessons:
- Personal attention and tuition
- Development of a personal practice for your individual needs
- Specific therapeutic benefits for injury, illness, stress and emotional difficulties
- Convenience of lesson times made by appointment
Your Private Yoga Session may include some or all of the following:
- Exercise & Stretching (Asana)
- Breathing Exercises (Pranayama)
- Relaxation Techniques
- Concentration and Meditation
- Diet and Lifestyle
- Self-Awareness and Introspection (Philosophy, Chakras..)
- Positive thinking
- (Includes one person, for each additional person add $15.00 per hour)
- $75. Per hour (valid 1 session)
- $195. ($65/hour, valid 3 sessions)
- $300. ($60./hour, valid 5 sessions)
24 Hour CANCELLATION POLICY for Private Sessions
Central Mass Yoga And Wellness requires 24 hour notice of cancellation for all Private sessions. Failure to cancel scheduled private sessions in a timely manner will result in full payment for the missed session.
Lucy Cimini, BA, E-R.Y.T. (500 hour) has a background in Education and Social Rehabilitation. She is the president of Central Mass Yoga And Wellness, Inc.
Please call soon for more information or to set up your private session: 508-835-1176
Central Mass. Yoga And Wellness, Inc.
45 Sterling St. (rte. 12)