Learn the appropriate practice designed for your UNIQUE condition
All of the teachers at Central Mass Yoga are available to schedule a private session.
There are many benefits to be gained from attending group yoga classes. However, an ideal way for many people to learn yoga and develop a personal practice for their individual needs is through private instruction.
In a private yoga lesson, your individual needs will be discussed and assessed. From this, an individual practice of postures and breathing will be developed and taught; one that is appropriate for your particular needs. Individual needs to be considered might include general health, specific injuries or conditions, age, strength, flexibility, and life circumstances.
Health Coaching and support to help you increase your energy, while making lifestyle and dietary changes!
Some of the reasons to consider private lessons:
- Personal attention and tuition
- Development of a personal practice for your individual needs
- Specific therapeutic benefits for injury, illness, stress and emotional difficulties
- Convenience of lesson times made by appointment
Your Private Yoga Session may include some or all of the following:
- Exercise & Stretching (Asana)
- Breathing Exercises (Pranayama)
- Relaxation Techniques
- Concentration and Meditation
- Pain management
- Diet and Lifestyle
- Self-Awareness and Introspection (Philosophy, Chakras..)
- Positive thinking
- (Includes one person, for each additional person add $15.00 per hour)
- $75. Per hour (valid 1 session)
- $195. ($65/hour, valid 3 sessions)
- $300. ($60./hour, valid 5 sessions)
24 Hour CANCELLATION POLICY for Private Sessions
Central Mass Yoga And Wellness requires 24 hour notice of cancellation for all Private sessions. Failure to cancel scheduled private sessions in a timely manner will result in full payment for the missed session.
Lucy Cimini, Founder and director of Central Mass Yoga And Wellness (15+ years) and Yoga Warriors International (10+years), BA, E.R.Y.T. (E-500 hour) certified at the 500 hour by the Himalayan Institute-specializes in Hatha, Iyengar, and Therapeutic yoga. Lucy is presently studying health coaching with the Institute of Integrative Nutrition. She has a background in Education and Social Rehabilitation with over 25 years of experience teaching therapeutic to advanced yoga classes.
Please call soon for more information or to set up your private session with Lucy or a CMYW teacher:
508-835-1176 or email us at : email@example.com
Central Mass. Yoga And Wellness, Inc.
45 Sterling St. (rte. 12)