“The mission of CMYW is to promote the study, practice, and doctrine of yoga and foster a flourishing yoga community”
The CMYW 200 hour professional teacher training program offers instruction in classical Hatha and Iyengar style yoga. Students will learn how proper alignment creates stability, strength & balance. We focus on the proper use of yoga props; to help the students practice with ease and without stress or strain. Through the process of yoga training we learn how to incorporate yoga on the mat into the yoga of our daily life. We learn how postures, meditation, and breathing techniques are rooted in the moral principles. CMYW's Hatha yoga teaching training program is designed to maximize a student’s potential as a yoga teacher while receiving in-depth information and practice in asana, pranayama, and meditation. We draw from anatomy, physiology, traditional yoga philosophy and psychology, to the modern knowledge of the body and mind.
Our program is unique in its integration of all the elements of yoga practice, which when combined will make your life happier, healthier and more productive.
In summary, our program is unique in its integration of all the elements of yoga practice, which when combined will make your life happier, healthier and more productive. "Be the change you want to see in your life. " I look forward to taking this life changing journey with you!
COMMENTS FROM OUR 2013 TEACHER TRAINERS:
“The overall experience was extremely positive. The training really pushed me to reach my potential physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. I feel I grew in so many ways!”
“Challenging, fulfilling –one of the best decisions I’ve ever made! So happy I did this!”
“I had a wonderful experience. I got much more than I expected. I am so happy I found CMYW teacher training program.”
“Absolutely amazing and transformative!”
“This has been such an amazing experience. I have learned so much about yoga and so much about myself. I have made great friends with the people in my group. We have grown so close and are supportive of each other. Lucy, Gina and Mary are such wonderful, gracious, supportive teachers. I can’t say enough about what a wonderful experience this has been.”
“Absolutely amazing experience! I cannot thank you enough! It was very transformative. I feel like I learned about everything I wanted to know and more.. I have a very good base to continue my education and you gave me all the direction I needed. Thank you! All teachers are great! Thank you!”
200 hour PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- Asana practice and teaching
- Half Price for a second certification to become a Yoga Warriors International teacher (YWT) www.yogawarriors.com you pay-$247.50 (originally $495.00)
- Teaching a trauma sensitive class
- Relaxation techniques (pratyahara)
- Yoga Philosophy and Psychology
- Science of Breath and the practice of pranayama
- Meditation practice
- The eight limbs of Raja yoga
- Human anatomy and physiology
- Chakra Theory
- Study of the Yoga Sutras/The Gita
- Structuring and Sequencing of classes
- Therapeutic Applications
- Restorative Yoga (using props)
- Prenatal Yoga
- Diet and Nutrition
- Business and Marketing Skills
- Practice teaching
- 200 Hour Training Schedule
Complete your training in just 3.5 months!
Thursday, Jan 2, 2014 through Saturday, April 12, 2014
Dates Of Teacher Training in 2014:
Note: Thursdays are 7-10pm , weekends are from 9-5pm
January 2, 4, 9,12,16,19,23,26,30 February 1, 2,6,8,9,15,20,23,27
March 2,6,13,15,20,23,27,29 April 3,5,6,10,12,
PREREQUISITE FOR THE 200 HR PROGRAM:
At least 6 months prior experience in Hatha yoga and a regular yoga practice.
200 HR. REQUIRED BOOK LIST (not included in tuition):
- Yoga philosophy and psychology: "Living Your Yoga" by Judith Lasater, Ph. D., P.T.;
- Study of the Yoga Sutras: "The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali" by Sri Swami Satchidananda
- Anatomy and Physiology: "Anatomy of Yoga: An Instructor's Inside Guide To Improving your Poses" by Dr. Abigail Ellsworth
200 hr TUITION AND PAYMENT OPTIONS:
- $3500 for payment in full by January 2013 start date.
- If a Payment plan is necessary please contact Central Mass Yoga And Wellness to be approved for 4 consecutive monthly installments of $925/month (total $3700).
Contact Laurie Stokes with any payment inquiries. firstname.lastname@example.org
DEPOSIT AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
We accept check, m/c, visa or cash. Please mail payment with application to: Central Mass Yoga and Wellness, 45 Sterling Street #28, West Boylston , MA 01583. All fees and schedules are subject to change without notice. In the event that governmental regulations demand changes to the program that cause an unexpected termination of the current teacher training program, the student fees will be refunded in a pro-rated manner.
Refunds are available up to 30 days before training begins. After this time no refund or credit will be given if you decide not to attend. Should you decide not to attend after deposit or payment in full has been paid no credit will be issued for a training of a later date, and full payment will be required. Once the training begins, no refund or credit will be given. The registration fee is non-refundable if you are accepted into the program.
Absences are non-refundable and classes must be made up at the student’s expense. Please do not miss more than 2 classes.
- Lucy Cimini
- Phone: 508-835-1176
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: 45 Sterling Street #28 West Boylston, MA 01583
Download the Teacher Training Application and submit with deposit according to included instructions.